We want to thank everyone who submitted their manuscript for our 2012 Free Publishing Contest.
We are excited to be in the judging process!
With the judging now underway, we will announce the results in early September. Please keep watching your inbox and the Word Alive Press website for exciting updates on the 2012 Contest!
The search for great CANADIAN CHRISTIAN FICTION and NON-FICTION writers has begun . . .
WORD ALIVE PRESS will choose TWO winning manuscripts
to PUBLISH, MARKET & DISTRIBUTE for FREE!
PRIZES valued at over $5000 for each winner!
If your manuscript is chosen for FREE PUBLISHING, you will receive:
- EXPOSURE THROUGH CHRISTIAN MEDIA: TV, RADIO & NEWSPRINT. Word Alive Press will promote our contest- winning titles to our many contacts throughout the different Christian media channels, helping to maximize the exposure of your book!
- DISTRIBUTION to the Christian Bookstore market as well as Churches and Ministries across Canada through Word Alive Inc., a reputable and well established top distributor of Christian books and products throughout the country.
- SALES & MARKETING of your book to the Christian Bookstores through field sales representatives, timely promotions, semi-annual bookstore flyers, and many other sales incentives.
- PROFESSIONAL CUSTOM COVER DESIGN created specifically to convey your message and to grab the attention of the book buyer.
- PROFESSIONAL EDITING & FORMATTING. One of our professional editors will assist you in polishing and perfecting your manuscript. In addition, our design team will create a beautiful interior layout for your book.
- ACCESS TO BOOKSTORES ACROSS NORTH AMERICA. Over 30,000 bookstores will have your title listed in their databases for ease of ordering.
- E-BOOK conversion of your manuscript file into eBook format for the Amazon Kindle, Apple ipad, Chapters/Indigo Kobo and others!
Entries will not be accepted via email. Please review the Contest Regulations and Submission Guidelines for entry details. Minimum word count of 14,000 is required for eligible manuscripts.
Please review the 2012 Contest Regulations and Submission Guidelines.
Should you win our 2012 contest, you will be in good company! See our gallery of previous contest winners...